By Anna Dane, The Saint Consulting Group
If you have political campaign experience and understand what drives decision making in government and communities, Saint Consulting Group is looking for a project manager in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Saint Consulting Project Managers are primarily responsible for using grassroots political campaign techniques to win local development fights for Fortune 500 companies. Project Managers are professional consultants whose most important duties require them to use their creativity, discretion, independent judgment, political acumen and specialized knowledge to carry out major assignments for the clients of The Saint Consulting Group.
Primary campaign duties include:
- Research, writing, and developing campaign plans
- Coalition building
- Voter identification and targeting
- Door-to-door canvassing
- Creating and organizing phone banks
- Petition gathering and collection of support letters
- Organizing public demonstrations of support for our clients’ position
- Grassroots organizing, advocacy and coalition building
- Getting out the vote and ensuring supportive attendance at public meetings
- Crisis management
- Ideal candidates have run a minimum of five-seven years of multiple political campaigns holding the position of campaign manager, field director, or other related political position.
- Must have extensive writing experience.
- CEQA training and other corporate experience a plus.
- Degree in political science is preferred although exceptional candidates with backgrounds in law, planning, real estate development, journalism, and other relevant fields will be considered.
- Extensive Travel Required
Please visit our website, www.tscg.biz for further information about our firm. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.